Membership of CIPGE
The membership procedure takes place in three stages as follows :
Send your membership request to the CIPGE President and then receive a pre-registration form to complete.
Return your completed pre-registration form for review by the CIPGE Executive Council.
You will receive by mail a confirmation of membership as well as the amount of your membership fees.
HOW TO JOIN CIPGE
- Be part of a network, a force for progress at the service of VSEs, SEs, MEs, Start-ups and the economy.
- Benefit from support in the event of a dispute with the Administration or other stakeholders.
- Benefit from and participate in collective and concerted actions to resolve specific or structuring difficulties in the business environment in Cameroon and in particular of VSEs, SEs, MEs and Start-ups.
- Interact with your peers, customers, suppliers, partners to expand your business and lobbying network.
- Benefit from personalized and cutting-edge services (information, training, support, arbitration, etc.) developed by a pool of experts for the benefit of VSEs, SEs, MEs and start-ups.
- Share your ideas and access solutions more suited to your expectations.
- Unite your capabilities with the strength of member companies and groups in order to improve business conditions and performance.
- Contribute to better promotion of the role of VSEs, SEs, MEs and start-ups in economic development.
- Participate in the economic promotion of Cameroon, by integrating yourself into this new multipolar world.
- Participate in the promotion of integration and subregional and international economic development.
- Support economic missions and facilitate North-South and South-South cooperation.
- Be a VSE, SE, ME or start-up in the informal or formal sector ;
- Be an expert or a project leader ;
- Pay your membership fees ;
- Commit to paying your contributions regularly ;
- Undertake to comply with the statutes and internal regulations of GIPEC ;
- Commit to the automation of women and young people ;
- Commit to a development program.